Weirdest "complement"

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I'll start,,,,,,my questionable compliment occurred a few weeks ago at the dermatologist during a skin cancer check. He told me "you are able to spread your toes much wider than the average person" ! Wow that warmed me for days :thumbsup2

rflol..ok.... that is odd....

i keep getting the "wow you so do not look 30, can i see your drivers license i don't believe you" comment ...and mostly from those serving alcohol at dca!

I'll start,,,,,,my questionable compliment occurred a few weeks ago at the dermatologist during a skin cancer check. He told me "you are able to spread your toes much wider than the average person" ! Wow that warmed me for days :thumbsup2

Judy I don't think I could ever beat this.

Sometime a while back I got a "You are really good at that" And all I could think was yeah this is a skill that will take me places.

Maybe if I remember what it was I'll edit this post to include what it was.

:lmao:

Ok way TMI but it is funny.

As I was being closed up after my c-scetion the doctors and nurses said that I had "the most pristine ovaries they had ever seen". :cool1: Good to know!

For those of you who have ever had a ultrasound done, these are an ordeal for me, as it's phyically impossible for me to drink and hold the amount of water they want you to consume before the procedure and not drown. I was told with my second pregnancy by the teck that was doing the ultrasound that I've got highly functioning kidneys, and don't need to drink as much water to get the same results. So when I have to go for one I drink the water an hour before the procedure and top up closer to the time. The tecks give me dirty looks, but it works out in the end.

Judy I don't think I could ever beat this.

Sometime a while back I got a "You are really good at that" And all I could think was yeah this is a skill that will take me places.

Maybe if I remember what it was I'll edit this post to include what it was.

flirting with girls skiingfast is not a skill..i know that men think it is.. but it's not :rolleyes: :lmao:

flirting with girls skiingfast is not a skill..i know that men think it is.. but it's not :rolleyes: :lmao:

It was something totally obscure I swear. :confused3

I think I was painting a barn, and cleaning a paintbrush or taping a window.

Suuuuurree skiing fast….

So for those that have met me already in the parks you already know that I got some interesting hair do… well so in the back is all spiked up in the front all smoothed down to the side, and I get the occasional people who are like “ I love your hair do and cut”. But then they always ask “ how do you get it to stand up like that", umm isn't it obvious...????? rflol :lmao:

Suuuuurree skiing fast….

So for those that have met me already in the parks you already know that I got some interesting hair do… well so in the back is all spiked up in the front all smoothed down to the side, and I get the occasional people who are like “ I love your hair do and cut”. But then they always ask “ how do you get it to stand up like that", umm isn't it obvious...????? rflol :lmao:

I wonder how you got it all yellow and with gems in it, as you picture shows?

oh no no, that avatar i have up now shows no justice...that is a paper crown from cove bar..

i have spikey hair .. i mean super spikey you can pop a balloon with my spikes!

Just by coincedence; mine happened at Disneyland. I was standing in line with my family for Big Thunder Mountain when this young lady looked down at my feet and said, "Wow, you have really cute toes!" :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter