WEIRD online reservations question

CJK

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to get into 'Ohana for weeks, and just today, I was able to get a reservation online. However, the Disney website was acting strangely, and I never could get a confirmation to appear. However, I did get an email with a confirmation number. The problem is that I received THREE emails, with 3 different confirmation numbers (same day and time). I didn't even think this was possible to do??? I may have accidentally made more than one reservation in my frustration with the website.

I cancelled 2 of them.......but do you think this reservation is real? I mean, after weeks of no availability, did a bunch of tables just suddenly open up, or is this just a glitch in the system?

Should I cancel my "back-up" reservation at another restaurant and hope this 'ohana reservation is real? When I go online to retrieve my reservations, it does come up. Thanks for your advice.

A huge party might have cancelled, opening a few tables.

Go to the disney site and confirm the reservation on line. If it's there, it's good.

I've been trying to get into 'Ohana for weeks, and just today, I was able to get a reservation online. However, the Disney website was acting strangely, and I never could get a confirmation to appear. However, I did get an email with a confirmation number. The problem is that I received THREE emails, with 3 different confirmation numbers (same day and time). I didn't even think this was possible to do??? I may have accidentally made more than one reservation in my frustration with the website.

I cancelled 2 of them.......but do you think this reservation is real? I mean, after weeks of no availability, did a bunch of tables just suddenly open up, or is this just a glitch in the system?

Should I cancel my "back-up" reservation at another restaurant and hope this 'ohana reservation is real? When I go online to retrieve my reservations, it does come up. Thanks for your advice.

I had a similar problem yesterday when making ADRs. You can only put in 10 requests at a time and I had 11. So I did the first 10 and checked out of the cart to confirm all of them. Then I went back to do number 11. I pulled up the availability and when I added it to the cart, it just went "poof". Thinking it had not gone through, I went through the motions again and everything worked fine. When I went back to double check all my ADRs, I had 2 reservations for the same restaurant/date/time with different confirmation numbers. I cancelled one of them. I think you do have a reservation, but if you are still nervous about it, you can always call and confirm.

Thank you! That makes me feel better. The reservation does come up online. Thanks!

OMG, I had a very similar problem this morning with Ohanas, but unfortunately I never got an email. Was it for May 22nd at 5:20pm by any chance? I was soooo bummed because I've been checking all day every day for weeks and I had it in my cart, but couldn't get it confirmed! :headache: I'm still holding out hope!

Definitely still hold out hope! I've been trying for July for weeks, and just this morning it suddenly opened up. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter