Weird Login Issue

kes601

DIS Veteran
Thought I'd share a weird experience this morning in case it helps anybody else.....

As I always do I tried logging into DVC this morning from Chrome on my iPhone. It said wrong credentials (after several seconds of thinking). So I tried another Disney site, same thing. So I tried my wife's login, same thing.

I then jumped onto my computer and it was perfectly fine. So, back to Chrome on my phone. Incognito mode worked fine, Safari worked fine, Edge worked fine. Back to Chrome...no dice. Tried clearing all my browsing data.....no dice, still wouldn't login.

I had to delete Chrome from my phone and reinstall in order for it to start working again. Not sure of the issue since I cleared all browsing data and it still wasn't working.

Did you type in the website address or use a bookmark? I've repeatedly had an issue in Chrome where my DVC bookmark suddenly changes to the Canadian website (you can see cdn in the address bar).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter