Weird experiences at DLR?

Disneyland Veteran

Missing Disneyland :(
I think it would be fun to hear about any weird things that have happend to everyone at DLR.

I have an experience that was pretty crazy and funny. It was probably about 4-5 years ago, I took a day trip with my little brother. At the end of the day at about 1am we were waiting for my friend to pick us up infront of where the tram drops you off at the Mickey & friends parking structure. I called my friend to see where he was at, in the background I could hear a helicopter and he said he could see a searchlight on. I could then hear the helicopter getting closer and police sirens getting louder. Then from the very end of the parking structure a car comes flying around the corner with about 8 cop cars behind him. The car drove through the Pinocchio parking lot right towards me and my little brother. A CM called to us and told us to run towards him and he put up the barriers. I ran and my little brother stood there stiff. HaHa. Right when he was about 15 feet away from us he swerved away from us and exited onto DL Dr. I think they caught him cause the sirens stopped a little after. I thought that was a pretty weird experience while at DLR, I guess the guy just wanted to see DL before they locked him up. HaHa.

So does anyone else have a weird or funny story about DLR?

You know one of the interesting things in DL is seeing how other people dress for the day. Now this isn't specifcally by the Dress Code for the parks, but seemed to just violate common sense. You've probably heard the "no shirt, no shoes, no serivce" saying over and over. But I kid you not, no pants. It's not like a secluded beach or something, there are tons of people around. Really, that duck wasn't wearing pants. I'm counting on Goofy to tell Donald about society's expectations. :rotfl:

You know one of the interesting things in DL is seeing how other people dress for the day. Now this isn't specifcally by the Dress Code for the parks, but seemed to just violate common sense. You've probably heard the "no shirt, no shoes, no serivce" saying over and over. But I kid you not, no pants. It's not like a secluded beach or something, there are tons of people around. Really, that duck wasn't wearing pants. I'm counting on Goofy to tell Donald about society's expectations. :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 yea.. i am going to have to say that skiingfast is right, i have seen that also. it's not the freakin beach people, use your head.:) i also seen a woman once, wearing fish net stalkings and high black stilettos at california adventure... The worst thing i have worn was a strapless tube top thing(yes i am a girl) and i am sure to other people it looks wiered

Mine are more "what happened to me" 1st: I slipped on a soda lid,on Main Street,at closing time, in front of tons of people and went down face first. I did sorta catch myself on my palms of my hands cause I felt like it was slo-mo falling down. 2nd: had a tylenol-not gel cap, in my back pocket of my pants and came off Splash Mt totally soaked and I had the tylenol in my back pocket that now bled thru my army green pants, so i had a big white spot on my back side. 3rd: went to DL in winter, got soaked on Splash Mt and I had on 3 layers of clothes but all were soaked thru. Got so cold from it my mouth turned blue purple-not kid you, i looked as if i ate a purple popcycle! 4th: My greatest. Went on the River Rapids in DCA, wearing khakis-A No No-I know that now!!! I hit the waterfall just perfect and it went totally down my pants and now my violet undies were showing. I kept wondering why this group of guys were smiling at me when the ride ended, until my mom pointed out that my pants were now see thru. Never wore those again.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter