Weird BOG Dinner Time for MVMCP

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
So I booked a 6:15 MVMCP dinner at BOG awhile back. What is weird is that when I look at booking an MVMCP dinner now, the first time you can click on is 6:30. The last time for the regular dinner is 6:05. How did I get a 6:15??? I'm just worried that I will get there and have to wait until 6:30 when the other dining times begin. I am planning on checking in at 6:00. I am ok having a TS meal during the party, but I don't want to sit there wasting a great deal of time waiting to get seated.

So I booked a 6:15 MVMCP dinner at BOG awhile back. What is weird is that when I look at booking an MVMCP dinner now, the first time you can click on is 6:30. The last time for the regular dinner is 6:05. How did I get a 6:15??? I'm just worried that I will get there and have to wait until 6:30 when the other dining times begin. I am planning on checking in at 6:00. I am ok having a TS meal during the party, but I don't want to sit there wasting a great deal of time waiting to get seated.

You should be fine. They won't make you wait until 6:30 to check-in. They MAY make you wait til closer to 6:15 to check-in, and you may not get seated until closer to 6:30, but what is available now has nothing to do with what you reserved. My guess is 6:30 is the earliest they now have availability for MVMCP goers.

Your ADR is for 6:15pm.
They won't make you wait until 6:30pm just because.
You may have to wait because they don't have a table for you yet but not just because the first time you see now is 6:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter