• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weight Watches Online ?

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
I am planning on joining WW but I have a question. Does an on-line membership also include going to meetings? I am a little confused.

I am pretty sure that it is one or the other.... either you join online and do everything that way, or you join "IRL" and attend meetings. I don't think you can do both at the same time. I could be wrong though. Check out the WW website.... if that doesn't clarify it for you, perhaps you could call a local WW office to get an answer or send an email.

Good luck with WW, no matter how you join!..................P

Hi. I go to meetings and do it online. You can get a monthly pass for $39.99 and you get free online tools. So, you get both of best worlds. :)
Hope that helps.

If you join Weight Watchers Online program, you cannot go to the meetings at a WW Center. However, as previously posted, if you join WW and purchase a Monthly Pass, then E-tools (the online program) is included for free and you can go to the meetings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter