Weekends in the park...

adjzc74

Earning My Ears
We had planned on arriving Sat, March 8th mid afternoon and staying all the way until the following Sat. I was thinking of waiting until early Monday before going into the park. Will we miss any kind of special weekend stuff? Will we be able to stand waiting until Monday when we have never been before??

If I were you, I would relax and explore your resort on Saturday, and go to EPCOT on Sunday. In my opinion, most parks are manageable on the weekend except the MK. I don't think you will miss much if anything, because during the busy season most everything goes on everyday. Once you get closer to your dates you can check schedules for parades and fireworks to better plan your day. You'd be surprised how fast a week at WDW goes, I wouldn't lose that Sunday, you might even consider Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island or the Boardwalk areas on Saturday night.
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter