Weekend Edition of Posting War...all welcome to join in

Oh Andrea! That is beautiful.

Contemplating how tacky it would be to figure out the birthstones for two dogs and a cat and dropping a hint to Phillip. :lmao:

At least you have the right amount of stones - I would only have 2 :laughing:...although I could put myself as the middle stone.
Hard to beat March Madness, it might be the most exciting sporting event there is anywhere.

I like, but are the stones for each child? The one in the middle might feel a little superior ;)

The middle stone is the biggest, maybe that would be for the first born??

OK, Back to serious Disney stuff. We just made reservations for Trail's End tomorrow night.

YUM! Went there last trip, great comfort food and good price. We really enjoy hanging out at Ft. Wilderness.

YUM! Jealous!

The Final Four is in Indy this year and we were chosen in the ticket lottery. I just hope it's four teams we want to watch.

Well, if you need a date to the tourney, I'd love to drive down. I might even buy you dinner!!

Sounds good Jeff! Are y'all ready to come see the bluebonnets?

Actually, we're not doing that this year since we're seeing Jamie, Deanna & Connor right now. I'm sure that when they get home, we'll be seeing some pictures in the weeds.

YUM! Jealous!

The Final Four is in Indy this year and we were chosen in the ticket lottery. I just hope it's four teams we want to watch.

Go U of H Cougars!! First time in the NCAA tournament since I was a Freshman in College.

At least you have the right amount of stones - I would only have 2 :laughing:...although I could put myself as the middle stone.

The middle stone is the biggest, maybe that would be for the first born??

Well, at our house it would most likely be the last born....Lily princess:

I see TLC is starting their own version of Hoarders tonight "Hoarding - Buried Alive".....I'll have to watch it...might make me feel better about my dustbunnies.

I see TLC is starting their own version of Hoarders tonight "Hoarding - Buried Alive".....I'll have to watch it...might make me feel better about my dustbunnies.

I saw the ad for that too....I might watch

Our neighbor that owns the chickens is declaring war on the hawks---using his rifle or maybe his .45.

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Hoarders. Not my thing. New season of Holmes on Homes starting tonight on HGTV. Wish I had HBO but oh well I will watch Mike Holmes instead of Pacific.

Speaking of dust bunnies, we ordered a new Sleep Number bed mattress set. It's coming next week. Before that, I need to actually clean under and behind the bed (well). That is a scary prospect.

Well, if you need a date to the tourney, I'd love to drive down. I might even buy you dinner!!

WHOA, back off creep! You are #3. 1st is the "man", real DH Phillip. 2nd is her DIS DH, yours truly. Then 3rd is the lowly worm known as dpuck##.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter