Week before Thanksgiving or week after Thanksgiving for Christmas decorations?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Sorry for the question when Christmas is far away.
I’m trying to decide on when to make resort reservations.
I would like to go the week before Thanksgiving, but will do the week after. The main thing is we want to be there when decorations are up.
We are going to stay at CCV or WL so I’m excited to see it decorated for Christmas.
I have already checked for availability and there are some for both weeks.
I want to get it booked because I know they will go quick.

The week after. We have been on several Thanksgiving Week trips and due to the resort lottery some of the deluxe were not decorated early in the week but by Thanksgiving they were. Plus, you would be able to experience the storytellers and CP at Epcot if they have it this year.

The week after. We have been on several Thanksgiving Week trips and due to the resort lottery some of the deluxe were not decorated early in the week but by Thanksgiving they were. Plus, you would be able to experience the storytellers and CP at Epcot if they have it this year.
Thank you. I do have the week after already booked. We really would like to go the week before, but don’t want to miss any of the Christmas festivities or decorations.

Thank you. I do have the week after already booked. We really would like to go the week before, but don’t want to miss any of the Christmas festivities or decorations.

I agree the week after, with wishful thinking for Epcot storytellers, but holiday kitchens for sure! There won’t be any place lacking for decorations by then, and any holiday programming/installations (gingerbread houses and the like? So hopeful) will have started by then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter