Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

All paid for!!!:cool1:

Now I don't feel as guilty when I buy other things for Disney because the trip is all paid for!
I need to pay for my hotel and conference before November 1. The conference is more expensive after that date and I'd just rather pay for everything at once. And I need to call southwest. Our return flight is $13 per person cheaper today. I'll take a credit!!

:eek::scared1:

Not helping with the freak out!!!:sad::scared1::scared1::scared1: :earseek::eek::blush:
Maybe we should skip MK that night. But then we miss our CP reservation!
I think the crowds should be better in the evening, especially the later it gets. We are not doing any parks on the 25th, 26th, or December 3rd. Hoping that the we will have warm enough weather to swim, rent a sea raycer, and go parasailing. Then hit the ground running on the 27th!

I think the crowds should be better in the evening, especially the later it gets. We are not doing any parks on the 25th, 26th, or December 3rd. Hoping that the we will have warm enough weather to swim, rent a sea raycer, and go parasailing. Then hit the ground running on the 27th!

We are planning low key evening on arrival the 25th, and no park on the 26th too. It pains me to not go in being in property but I didn't want to start the week super stressed!

All the more reason to have a solid touring plan! And keep expectations in check ;) I panicked when the numbers jumped but really have been watching ride times off and on and it's all fairly manageable if you use your fastpasses wisely.

At least that's what I'm hoping!

I heard someone say that last week wait times weren't so bad, but parks just felt crowded. The crowds in the street and walking around everywhere is what bugs me most. This momma is always on a mission!

When I come to Disboards (okay, let's face it, I always have a tab open to the Disboards), I always click on "Watched Threads" at the top. A list of all my threads I follow that have had new replies pulls up and I can click on my favorite ones from there. Once I've made my way through all my watched threads, I then click on "New Posts" to see what is happening overall. I hardly ever look at my alerts because there are just too many.

I do this exact same process!

I heard someone say that last week wait times weren't so bad, but parks just felt crowded. The crowds in the street and walking around everywhere is what bugs me most. This momma is always on a mission!

The crowds bug me too and like meeko said I don't want to start off stressed but we don't have the luxury of time this trip. Only 5 days. I guess I will just need a huge alcohol beverage by nightfall!:drinking1

I'm getting so excited! 30 days until we leave, but 31 until we actually get to Disney. :jumping1: I don't know where we're staying on Friday night, but it's the day after Thanksgiving, so I'd better be figuring it out!

Anyone have a recommendation for a clean, cheap hotel (<$100/night) in the Disney area?

I'm getting so excited! 30 days until we leave, but 31 until we actually get to Disney. :jumping1: I don't know where we're staying on Friday night, but it's the day after Thanksgiving, so I'd better be figuring it out!

Anyone have a recommendation for a clean, cheap hotel (<$100/night) in the Disney area?
We are in the same boat! I have been looking at Hotwire and Priceline to get see what kind of deals are out there. I have never booked a hotel on either site so I am a little nervous about it

Another change for our trips....

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...o-replace-celebrate-the-magic-in-november.htm

and also rumors are ROL will be up and running before Thanksgiving.

Edit: And thanks for all the well wishes, I still cant drive. Been working from home and starting to go stir crazy. Hope all the other injuries that are occurring heal quickly!

hmmmm...interesting. sounds right up my alley but my kids don't care for the classics (gasp, I know) so I wonder what they will think of it.

And rest up!! You've got a month to get better!

Well DHs truck officially died and we had to get a new vehicle. We haven't had 2 car payments in like 6 years. Booooo :(

I'm cancelling the wishes garden view dessert party. Just can't justify half a car payment for the extra experience.

Adulting sucks!!

That stinks! Car payments are expensive!

Well DHs truck officially died and we had to get a new vehicle. We haven't had 2 car payments in like 6 years. Booooo :(

I'm cancelling the wishes garden view dessert party. Just can't justify half a car payment for the extra experience.

Adulting sucks!!
I agree, it really sucks! So sorry for the loss of your paid off vehicle.

Adulting sucks!!
Aww, that really sucks! :(

Adulting sucks!!
Aww so sorry about the car and the party.

Boo for adulting!

You are still going to have a great time!

Dr said DH's knee is just infected. This is good news compared to the other possibilities. He's on 2 antibiotics and pain meds and has a follow up appt tomorrow. Hopefully he's better soon.

Adulting sucks!!

Double boo! That would be an expendable event on my list too. If I needed to cancel something, that would be one of the first to go.

Oh hey same here! I keep forgetting that we're getting there a day earlier than Disney thinks we are, so MDE is a day off. :D 30 days!!

Another change for our trips....

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...o-replace-celebrate-the-magic-in-november.htm

and also rumors are ROL will be up and running before Thanksgiving.

Edit: And thanks for all the well wishes, I still cant drive. Been working from home and starting to go stir crazy. Hope all the other injuries that are occurring heal quickly!

I hope you are able to drive soon. Thanks for the info on the projection show! That looks pretty neat, we just got BATB and my younger 2 really like it.

Adulting sucks!!

Ah crud. I'm glad you were able to get a new vehicle and you only had to cancel the dessert party.

Dr said DH's knee is just infected. This is good news compared to the other possibilities. He's on 2 antibiotics and pain meds and has a follow up appt tomorrow. Hopefully he's better soon.

I'm glad this is relatively good news and hope he heals quickly.

OK Disney is officially letting me do weird dining reservation things. It just let me reserve an Ohana on 11/27 @ 9:10pm when I already have a California Grill on the same day @ 9:30pm. I don't get it! But I sure am glad I didn't have to choose between the two just yet...

Did you get a notification through Res Finder? If I'm able to complete the reservation through their link, it has always let me keep any conflicting existing reservations for some reason!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter