Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

We are doing a split stay, so Purple and pink for me!

Purple for me since I have all the other colors already! Need to call to find out why I can't customize two...

Red for myself and DD. We did pink last year but want to do red since we are doing MVMCP this year. DH did gray last year to match his Disney soul. Thinking may get him red or green to celebrate the season with us. Lets face it he could care less as long as DD is having a good time.
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Red for myself and DD. We did pink last year but want to do red since we are doing MVMCP this year. DH did gray last year to match his Disney soul. Thinking may get him red or green to celebrate the season with us. Lets face it he could care less as long as DD is having a good time.
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Haha this sounds like my DH! He has 2 gray ones from previous trips. dS5 chose gray this year so I think I put him down for red? I chose purple and was secretly happy DD3 chose pink again...I was worried she might steal my first chance to get purple!

Just wanted to share an idea of what we did for autographs last year. I had a pillowcase embroidered with their names and year on it. I bought fabrics markers and we did our best to coordinate the character with their color ex.Peter Pan-green, Cinderella-blue etc. So now they have a cool souvenir that they can display or sleep with all the time.

Just wanted to share an idea of what we did for autographs last year. I had a pillowcase embroidered with their names and year on it. I bought fabrics markers and we did our best to coordinate the character with their color ex.Peter Pan-green, Cinderella-blue etc. So now they have a cool souvenir that they can display or sleep with all the time.
What a cute idea!!

Those are super cute! May have to steal this idea!
How did you get pictures to upload????

It keeps saying my file is too big:guilty:
I am not very tech savvy.
I really want to post a pic of the Disney lanyards I made my nieces for their Disney pins!!!!
Do you have somewhere you can upload them to, like Photobucket or some other photo hosting site? If you can upload them there you should be able to get a share link for your photo and then use the image tag. I wanna see! :D

Our Walmart had Christmas stuff out - which is crazy! But inspired by @DisneyGB I had to go look and see if there were any battery-powered light strings. There was a whole section of adorable little strings of battery-powered lights! I ended up with a small string of colored LED lights. I think my DH is getting close to the "ridiculous" word, lol. Also the Magic Band decals I ordered from Etsy came today, super cute. Unfortunately my youngest's name was spelled wrong on his but she's sending out a replacement. So now I have something to practice with, lol.

I can't believe we can now say we're going to Disney next month!!

Our Walmart had Christmas stuff out - which is crazy! But inspired by @DisneyGB I had to go look and see if there were any battery-powered light strings. There was a whole section of adorable little strings of battery-powered lights! I ended up with a small string of colored LED lights. I think my DH is getting close to the "ridiculous" word, lol. Also the Magic Band decals I ordered from Etsy came today, super cute. Unfortunately my youngest's name was spelled wrong on his but she's sending out a replacement. So now I have something to practice with, lol.

:scared1::scared1::scared1: :jumping3: :jumping1: party: :dance3: :banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

I hadn't even thought of that until you mentioned it! This is so exciting!

Glad you found something! And I said that exact same thing this morning - NEXT MONTH!! Finally!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter