Week after Easter/Spring Break trip

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
We will probably need to postpone our November 2020 trip and we’d like to know how bad are the crowds the week after Easter Sunday. Since it is also spring break, are the crowd levels that bad? We are talking April 4-10 2021. I’ve read that it’s usually not as bad as some people think.

It will be very busy. I have been to WDW during spring break a bunch of times. However, with proper planning you will be fine. Rope drop. Use fastpass to your advantage. Be sure to book ADRs well in advance. It will help if you are staying onsite and have a longer trip if you want to compete for competitive FP at optimal times of day. Honestly, Disney is ALWAYS busy. It felt equally busy to me in summer, in November, and December. The only times I have ever gone that felt less busy were early January and September right after labor day.

We usually go in April and sometimes right in the middle of Spring break. As westie55 advised, proper planning, rope dropping and fastpasses will be your best friends. We also take an afternoon break, shortly after lunch and return around dinner time to finish off the night, which helps to avoid the crowds.

It's busy the week after Easter, but MK usually opens at 7am that week and you should def take advantage of that!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter