• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week after Christmas help/park capacity

tjay

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to Disney over the holidays, very excited but very nervous with the crowds. Our problem is we are staying off site since we are travelling with our dog, we can get to the parks early but then we would have to leave to go home and let her out and feed her and go back. So my plan was to just head to the parks about 2-3 everyday and stay until about 8 but will we be able to get into the parks at that time or will they reach capacity levels? Will all the parks reach capacity or is it just usually Magic Kingdom we won't have hoppers so if we go to MK we may not be able to return. If the crowds thin some will they let some people back in?

Also, can you see and hear the candlelight procession at Epcot without having seats?

This will be our first trip to Disney over the holidays, very excited but very nervous with the crowds. Our problem is we are staying off site since we are travelling with our dog, we can get to the parks early but then we would have to leave to go home and let her out and feed her and go back. So my plan was to just head to the parks about 2-3 everyday and stay until about 8 but will we be able to get into the parks at that time or will they reach capacity levels? Will all the parks reach capacity or is it just usually Magic Kingdom we won't have hoppers so if we go to MK we may not be able to return. If the crowds thin some will they let some people back in?

Also, can you see and hear the candlelight procession at Epcot without having seats?

Arriving that time of day on that week may definitely be a problem. That is the peak time of day at the peak time of year. They do reopen when crowds thin, of course no telling when that will be. MK and DHS are most susceptible to phased closure.

My understanding that CP is viewable to a point without entering the theater, but again you will be there at a busy time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter