wedding

stacey your back! you have not been on in a few days. still having internet probs?

stacey your back! you have not been on in a few days. still having internet probs?

hehe i havent been on properly in about a month! I am only able to use the internet at work (well im not really but who cares) and only when im at Wayne house.

I have been trying to catch up on everyone pj's 1 by 1 every day when im at work heheh!!!

I WISH i had my internet back on at home- i'd be bombarding you all on your pj's! hehe:rotfl:

Hi girls, I believe Jen comes home tomorrow the 31st. I cannot wait to read her TR:goodvibes

oooh thats tomorrow! ahhh bummer they are probs packing and getting ready to have their last night out in Disney!! ooooh!!!!!!

ALOOOOHAAAAAAA!

Hi Girls!!

We got in around 2am last night, flights delayed...etc...

I miss u guys! We had no internet in WDW and i think it was smart of us not to lol.

The disneymoon was fantastic... and also rather ... I am going to be nice here and say "ODD" lol...

So odd in fact that Vin is making his screen name now and is going tohelp me with the TR so I am sure to not leave ANYTHING out...

Let's just say, its going to be filled with loads of stories...because for the first time... we saw "the other side" of disney:laughing:

And Jenny Marie, Iwill pass along any DIY's...

girls, thank you for your beautiful comments. I am on my computer and so i cant multi quote...but i read each one and I send major hugs from my heart for your beautiful comments!!!

And HI!!! Im so glad to be back home on the disboards!!

Emma! Vin is still talking about it and when we got home we were unpacking and found the beautiful handkercheifs you gave to us! Can you believe we forgot about it and left it in that bag till we got home?!?!?!?!?! And it was so perfect with Vins last name meaning handkercheif! We loved them!<3<3

So... How are you gals???

Eeeeeee welcome home!!!!!!!!!!

Your account so far has really intrigued me!! Can't wait to hear about the trip!!

:hug: :hug:

Can you tell I'm glad to have you back?!?!

yay you're back!! Can't wait to read your trip report!!! and glad to see Vin is here to help!! :thumbsup2

:goodvibesOk SteamBoatVinnie is a great name here lol! Can't wait to hear this story

WELCOME HOME JENNY! Hope you had a blast:goodvibes

yay you're home!

and Vinnie is on the boards! :thumbsup2

lol so glad you liked the handkerchiefs! it was a nice little sewing project for me to do while we counted down the days to wdw :cutie:

Emma princess: xx

Hi everyone!! Just signed up to the Disboards, cant wait to start the trip review!

HI VINNIE.... sounds like an AA meeting... guess we are all addicts here LOL

Cant wait to read all about it from both of you how fun!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! JENNY YOUR HOME!

HIYA VIN!! Welcome to the boards! haha!

Im off to read the long awaited TR!!! - it sounds like fun!

WOOOHOOO!!

aww girls you are the best. Such a nice welcome home...its no wonder i missed u!

We have so much to do here at the house...laundry up the wazoo... grrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter