Wedding weight loss

I'm in!

I'd like to lose 15-20lbs - my wedding is ten months away. I need to come up with a plan because I'm pretty useless without one:rotfl: I also need to weigh myself so I can figure out how much I actually need to lose, but I'll estimate it at 20 right now. For the six week challenge I'll go with 5 lbs. :yay:

I would love to join as well! I would like to lose 5 lbs. for this "challenge", 10-12 lbs by November. My goal is to maintain that weight until April for the wedding!

Thanks!

I want to play! If it's not too late :confused3

How about 10 pounds for the summer challenge and 70 pounds for the overall?

Thanks! :yay:

All updated ladies!

Please let me know if I've messed up anywhere. :)

Have a great day today!

OK, me too!! For the 6 week challenge we'll say 10 lbs, and overall I'd really love to lose 30! Thanks, sorry for being so late to join!:wizard: Good luck girls!

Well as I'm off work and feel rough today I thought that I might aswell feel depressed and weigh myself ...... Boy do I feel depressed now ive been on the scales!

Anyway, my 6 week challenge is to lose a stone but total is to lose 42lb

I really hope this works because my weight is really getting me down now to the point of crying! I know it's stupid of me but that's how I feel about it!

So, any tips from you girls will be so helpful!

Well as I'm off work and feel rough today I thought that I might aswell feel depressed and weigh myself ...... Boy do I feel depressed now ive been on the scales!

I really hope this works because my weight is really getting me down now to the point of crying! I know it's stupid of me but that's how I feel about it!

I know how you feel! My weight has me depressed too. I had to fill out this questionnaire thing for a doctor's visit and I had to put in my weight and I was on the verge of crying. I have to lose 40 lbs. too.

SO let's do something about it! Basically just eat less calories, burn more calories, eat healthy, don't starve yourself cuz that never works, and drink lots of water. I've read a lot of things where people have said they give themselves 1 day a week to eat whatever they want, without going overboard, and that helps control cravings and it can also help keep you from plateauing.

:hug:

Don't worry - I am exactly the same!

This time 2 years ago I was 35lb lighter and a UK size 10/12 (US size 6/8), now I'm a big 14/16 lump. I'm lucky that I don't look as bad as I used to as I'm a lot fitter, but it's still far from ideal. :(

My BMI is also way over 25, and we want to try for a baby not too long after the wedding, and I know being over 25 bmi isn't good for trying to conceive, so that's another big motivation for me to shift the weight!

OK - I think it's all updated!

Please let me know if you want in, or anything needs changed!! :)

oh - i like the idea of just having 1 day to eat the things i like but not going overboard!

Now i need to get on with it and lose weight!

I'm not convinced about the 1 day thing....

Because I know I'd order a Domino's - which is like 2500!

If I could just stop after 2 slices then that'd be fine - but I can't!

I will treat myself to a Nandos or Subway, but will work them into my calories, or spend my excercise calories on them.

While I have the willpower and no excuse for a meal out then I'm going to stay strong. :)

Soon enough it'll be someones birthday or something and I will let myself have a treat on a special occasion like that.

SO let's do something about it! Basically just eat less calories, burn more calories, eat healthy, don't starve yourself cuz that never works, and drink lots of water. I've read a lot of things where people have said they give themselves 1 day a week to eat whatever they want, without going overboard, and that helps control cravings and it can also help keep you from plateauing.

The cheat day is my favorite day of the week! lol. I usually make it Sundays, and we usually go out to lunch and I get something that I would normally not allow during the week (this past weekend it was Cracker Barrell breakfast, the weekend before it was southwestern egg rolls from Chilis). It definitely helps control my cravings, but it makes it hard to decide what I want at the end of the week! lol

were all in the same boat so dont worry! we can all help eachother.
My biggest tip is smoothies! They taste gorgeous and are practically fat free plus they fill you.

Natural yoghurt, raspberries, banana, strawberries and a little bit of honey if its not sweet enough. Honesty im so into them at the minute and i even have them for my dinner some days.

we can do it! :cheer2: we just need to be in the right frame of mind :goodvibes

I started couch to 5k yesterday. It was harder then I thought it would be :lmao:

I started couch to 5k yesterday. It was harder then I thought it would be :lmao:

Good luck! I about died the first time I tried couch to 5k. But i HATE running. With a passion. So I opted into doing fitness activities maybe I like better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter