Wedding website help!!

Kohara

Mouseketeer
What websites are you guys using? Lots of people will be traveling and I think its a great way to keep guests informed. Does anyone have suggestions?

What websites are you guys using? Lots of people will be traveling and I think its a great way to keep guests informed. Does anyone have suggestions?

I was picky about some the designs at the free websites such as the knot and wedding wire. So I ended up using appy couple for a one time fee of $30-35 depending on if you get a promo code to work. It real easy to use and also sets up where smartphone users can see it on their app as well.

I also will have a lot of people traveling so I will be using this and also having a Facebook group as well to inform them on a realtime basis.

I did not use a wedding site. I just built my own through a hosting site because I wanted to choose my own domain name. I went with godaddy. It was $1/month to host AND it included a free domain name. Plus I got to use their free web building software which was very user friendly and easy to use. So for $12 for the year, I got to build my own customized site and use my own domain name. Pretty great deal!! I love the way our site came out. I included a pre-rsvp form on the site and in our save the dates, we pointed our guests to our site to reply. We sent out 70 save the dates and all but 5 replied by our deadline. We were very happy with the response rate!!

I wanted a free site, so I used mywedding.com. I do think appycouple and some of the paid sites have better designs and personalization but for me I didn't want to pay for something that people were only going to look at for half a year (if at all) and so I went with the free one :thumbsup2

We're most likely going to use mywedding, mostly because I want something that can be password protected. Also, most of the designs available on other providers are just too frou frou for us.

I used mywedding.com as well I liked many of the designs and I knew almost none of our guests would actually used the website

Mine's on wedding wire. I liked their nautical designs and liked that it was free and everyone can RSVP through the site.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I would just use flickr.... use flickr guest passes for more private images.

I'm using SquareSpace. I'm not too fond of the free templates that WeddingWire and TheKnot provide. In addition, my RSVP is online.. so with the guaranteed traffic, I had to ensure the website is as beautiful as the wedding invitations.

Downside is it's $10/month (another wedding expense, go figure), however, I started putting it together 4 months prior to my wedding date (with wedding invitations going out 3 months prior to the wedding date) so I only pay $40 during the time people will actually use it. It also eliminated the cost of an RSVP card and postage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter