Wedding Shirts

irishone1979

Loves all, Serves God
Does anyone know of a place that sells Mickey and Minnie Wedding shirts of any kind? I have all the other stuff- the hats, t-shirts that say bride and groom on them, but I really wanted something with Mickey and minnie.
Any help would be wonderful! Thanks!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester:

Heather K
11/9/02

Sandy Cove at the GF sells polo shirts with M&M pics as well as "Bride" and "Groom" on the left breast.

-Andrew

you can also make your own...that's what we did...my hubby used clip art images and printed them out on the iron on paper and then put them onto t-shirts...

Well,
I talked to my Coordinator for my honeymoon (She was WONDERFUL) They discontinued those shirts, but she said she was working on a surprise for me and Paul to make up for that. How WONDERFUL is that!!!! She was so sweet on the phone and very helpful- makes me want to go work at Disney :-) Hmm, that's not a bad idea if I lived near there :-)

Anyway, just wanted to let the rest of you know that the Mickey and Minnie wedding shirts are no longer available at the GF. They have discontinued them and that's all they could say about it. But, if you have a wonderful coordinator, they might surprise you with something else :-)

Heather K

Was that the only palce that would have had these shirts? Has anyone seen anything like it on Ebay or anywhere else? Dh and I have regualr Bride & Groom shirts and will be wearing our ears for part of our honeymoon, but I'd love to have Mickey & Minnie Bride & Groom shirts as well!!

Heather, 3 1/2 more weeks to go!! YIPPEEE!!!!!

No problem... and if you can't find them there (I'm sure oyu will) you can try doing a search for bride and groom t-shirts and it'll come up with a whole ton of wedding site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter