Wedding Pics!!!! Sea Breeze Point- March 24, 08

CdnDisneyBride08

Earning My Ears
We got our pro pics from Randy about a month ago, I've just been really slow at getting them on here. They turned out great! I'm so happy with them. There's so many to choose from, I don't even know where to begin. Sorry they're kinda small. When I tried to resize them they got blurry. Stupid Photobucket :headache:

TC00703-24-08.jpg

TC01083-24-08.jpg

TC02263-24-08.jpg

TC12533-24-08.jpg

TC04733-24-08.jpg

Okay....i'm gonna stop now before I end up posting all of the pics for my TR!

Gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride! I LOVE the photo with you two and the cake (is it the cake you're feeding each other?) and Mickey Mouse!

Thanks for posting them... I'm getting married at SBP in December and these were great for ideas and such! I loved your dress and we're debating doing shirts and khakis for the guys! You looked so happy! was it an Escape wedding?

Oh how beautiful, some fab pics there :cloud9:

I love the one with Mickey, if only we could have splurged and had some characters, oh well guess that's what the vow renewal is for:goodvibes

I'll keep an eye out for your trip report :thumbsup2

Congratulations ;)

Aw, gorgeous pics! We are having photos by Randy, fingers crossed at SBP, next year.

What's so amazing is we are going for a very similar style of groom's outfit - great to see how well it works with the location :D

Gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride! I LOVE the photo with you two and the cake (is it the cake you're feeding each other?) and Mickey Mouse!

Yep it sure was. And I might add, the best cake that I have ever had!!! The Boardwalk Bakery truly outdid themselves :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting them... I'm getting married at SBP in December and these were great for ideas and such! I loved your dress and we're debating doing shirts and khakis for the guys! You looked so happy! was it an Escape wedding?

Thanks! There was quite a debate over the guys clothes. We knew that we wanted linen pants but just couldn't find anything anywhere. And I probably shouldn't admit this, but, we picked up all the guys stuff at Old Navy and H&M the day that we left for Orlando!!!! We found everything right away. It was like it was meant to be.

Yes, it was an Escape Wedding. It was absolutely more than I expected, in a very good way. If you want to see any pics of the setup or anything, let me know. I have more pis of how everything was set up (ie. seating, cake table, etc.)

Thanks everyone!!!!

I was completely over the moon with our photos. I look at them constantly! Ha! And i'm sure glad that I have them because everything went by so fast I don't remember alot of it. I'm not sure if it was because I was so nervous about the actual day, or the fact that I was bawling the entire time! LOL!

Thanks! There was quite a debate over the guys clothes. We knew that we wanted linen pants but just couldn't find anything anywhere. And I probably shouldn't admit this, but, we picked up all the guys stuff at Old Navy and H&M the day that we left for Orlando!!!! We found everything right away. It was like it was meant to be.

Yes, it was an Escape Wedding. It was absolutely more than I expected, in a very good way. If you want to see any pics of the setup or anything, let me know. I have more pis of how everything was set up (ie. seating, cake table, etc.)

Yes please... anything you have to help me would be fabulous!!!!!!!!! You can PM me or post for everyone to see because I bet other brides would love a look-see.

I'm so jealous about how easy it was for you to find the guys clothes. My DF is being a pain about it and he doesn't even dress himself half the time. I shop for him, but now he gives me attitude. I'm just going to send him down the aisle in Basketball shorts and a "wife beater" <--- such an innapropriate name, but we all know what I mean (tank top)! This is his at home wardrobe and sometimes going out wardrobe as well :laughing: and he can just be happy with it! :lmao:

Lol December Bride!

We were channel surfing and saw one of those MTV shows "Fabulous Life of...Celebrity Weddings" and got inspiration from Tony Hawke's wedding. My dad already got his shirt and trousers, so DF and I are going to the same shop on Saturday to check them out.

Just out of cusiosity where were your beach shots taken as i can see a hammock in it?? If the pics were taken at the Polys beach how did you manage to have pics taken with guests about or was the area you were in secured off?

Do you know if you can have your beach pics taken at Beach by wp when ceremony is held at Seabreeze Point?

Just out of cusiosity where were your beach shots taken as i can see a hammock in it?? If the pics were taken at the Polys beach how did you manage to have pics taken with guests about or was the area you were in secured off?

Do you know if you can have your beach pics taken at Beach by wp when ceremony is held at Seabreeze Point?

Yep the pics were taken at the Poly. We went to Ohanas for supper so Randy wanted to meet us there for afew shots. We didn't have anything secured off. Just got lucky. People seemed to get out of the way. The beach was quite busy with guests.

I'm not sure if you can get your pics taken at the beach by the wedding pavilion.

I love the picture of you 2 near the palm trees and hammock!!!!!!!!! Beautiful pictures...Randy is the best :)

We got our pro pics from Randy about a month ago, I've just been really slow at getting them on here. They turned out great! I'm so happy with them. There's so many to choose from, I don't even know where to begin. Sorry they're kinda small. When I tried to resize them they got blurry. Stupid Photobucket :headache:

TC00703-24-08.jpg

TC01083-24-08.jpg

TC02263-24-08.jpg

TC12533-24-08.jpg

TC04733-24-08.jpg

Okay....i'm gonna stop now before I end up posting all of the pics for my TR!

Lovely Lovely Lovely, pics you looked gourgeous!!!

Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter