Wedding Night!

My husband surprised me with one of the floral packages. I don't know what it was called but there were a million rose petals on the floor and a rose petal heart on the bed plus battery operated candles, a bath products basket and personalized embroidered towels. I think there may have been something else, too. It was a gorgeous surprise!

It was definitely a great thing to do. I am sure Disney Floral would be willingto do something custom for you, too. They are wonderful and I have ordered things through them before.

I love the idea of this! I want to do it. Has anyone ever added any other packages other then what is listed on the site?

I love the idea of this! I want to do it. Has anyone ever added any other packages other then what is listed on the site?

We ordered it for our wedding night and Rosie told me they can add anything to it, you just have to let them know. She suggested a bottle of champagne but we have a 5am MK/Epcot photo shoot so we passed. ;)

Wow it look great wedding party.....The wedding night is one of the most important moments of the wedding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter