Wedding Dinner

Sunset_Princess

Mouseketeer
We had a wedding booked in the UK but have had a change of heart and decided we want to get married in Florida.
We are going to bring an additional 9 family member with us and stay on Disney property but have a beach wedding around noon.
Wanted to then go for dinner after the wedding at a Disney restaurant. Could anyone suggest a good place we could go that would be good for a wedding dinner and maybe anything else that might make the day special!

I would do either Victoria and Alberts if you can afford it or the Wine Room at the California Grill :goodvibes

Citricos has a private room that seats 12 I think.

If you eat at the Cali Grill you can watch the fireworks from there.

Or if you eat somewhere else i'd head to the Poly beach afterwards to watch the fireworks from the beach.

You can order a cake to be delivered to the restaurant.

We had our vow renewal dinner at Citrico's and absolutely loved it!!!! They treated us like royalty and the food and service were first class - highly recommended!!!
Whilst you cannot see the fireworks from the restaurant itself, you can wander down to the Marina after dinner and get a good view from there!!!
A lot of brides book fireworks cruises on the Grand 1. We didn't do this, but it looks great!!!
I am not sure when your wedding is, but be aware, if you are considering Cali Grill, that it is closed for referb for the early part of next year.

Another vote for Citricos!!

We had our wedding reception there and had an amazing experience (reviews in my PJ linked below). As mentioned above, they really do treat you like royalty! We felt like we were the only diners in the whole restaurant and the food was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter