Website to see to use dining plan or not…

cavesrus

Mouseketeer
Ok there use to be a website that had alll the restaurants and prices. So u could plan out if u should buy dining plan or not

Ty in advance aaron

The MDE app has all the menus with the prices. So the WDW website. The app is probably easier to use. I would think of where you want to eat and what you would order than calculate the cost to compare to the dining plan cost

That tool does look great, but I am not sure how up to date it is. They do not have Space 220 and still have spirit of aloha listed. It might be using the price of the dining plan prior to the pandemic and not the current price which has increased. I would double check with the costs on the WDW website just to be sure.

The prior dining plans were more of a convenience in that you prepaid for your food, wasn't intended to be a way to save money. There are ton of older threads where that subject is endlessly debated. I think the main benefit to Disney is you are less likely to eat off-property when you have the dining plan.

I would take a typical day (or 2) and see what the price would be based on the current menus. Then you can decide if it makes sense for your family. I doubt you find any huge savings regardless of which dining plan you are considering.

That tool does look great, but I am not sure how up to date it is. They do not have Space 220 and still have spirit of aloha listed. It might be using the price of the dining plan prior to the pandemic and not the current price which has increased. I would double check with the costs on the WDW website just to be sure.
Yeah... it had the price for the refillable mugs off by a couple of dollars per mug along with some other differences with what I had calculated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter