• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Website sign in

roelongo

Mouseketeer
Is anyone having trouble signing on to the dvcmember page? When I sign in it brings me to a page to link my accounts but asks for an activation code. I've never had an issue before signing on.

Yes!!! :confused3 The last time this happened to me, I cleared history/cache/cookies and the problem went away. This time I did all that, and the problem is still there! :confused3 I thought it was me; Windows did an update last night, and I thought it had something to do with that. I restarted my laptop three times, used a different browser, and the problem is still there! Now I'm thinking it's Disney!

I ALWAYS sign out. And I don't let it remember my user name or password.

I was just coming to post this! At least I know it's not just me! Damn I had set my alarm this AM too so I could come on and request some days at BLT....damn disney website!

It's a problem here in the midwest too. Just tried going to DVC web site- "Down for maintenance"

I have gotten this a couple of times when using Internet Explorer on my work computer. I also usually have a situation with IE at work where, even if I get the correct login screen, the green button to actually login is not there and I am unable to login.

Consequently, I have switched to Google Chrome for the dvcmember.com website and I have not had any of the typical login problems with that browser.

Is anyone having trouble signing on to the dvcmember page? When I sign in it brings me to a page to link my accounts but asks for an activation code. I've never had an issue before signing on.

I got it too. I just hit the cancel button in the bottom left corner and it put me right through to the login page.

Same thing happened to me and yesterday was my 180 days mark for booking dining. ARGH! Now I have to wait until 9 and call MS.

Yes, this has always worked for me, too.

I tried that this morning and that did not work. I use Chrome, and it wasn't working today. Did ALL the fixes I could think of, and nothing worked. Tried IE, and that did the same thing.

It's working now for me, too, and I didn't do anything to fix the problem. Had to be them!

It did this to me too, early this morning, it was really weird. I was going to call in about it today, but I tried my log in just a little while ago and it is now working, back to normal.

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Since I didn't know the activation code I called member services and they walked me through it. There would have been no way I would have ever known my activation code. If you call MS, be sure to stay on the phone as they walk you through it. It took a couple of different tries before it went through. Now I log-in using my old Disney website username and password. My old DVC name and password do not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter