Website Down?

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
I cant bring up WDW website to check resort availability and prices. Is it down or am I doing something wrong?

I have been trying to change ressies since 6 with no luck on phone or website. Fun Fun Fun

With Free Dining AND another discount being released today, the system is getting slammed. Even the Cruise Line site is having issues - and usually those don't affect each other.

I have been unable to access the website myself. Stitch keeping eating the page!

Again, it is the perfect storm of a new discount and Free Dining being released on the same day. Not justifying it, just restating why it is so crashy today.

It's also the last day to book Stay Play Dine, Gift of Magic, and the higher Disney Visa discount.

I understand the free dining, but what is the new discount? I was in the middle of booking free dining when it crashed and it hasn't been up for me since.

I understand the free dining, but what is the new discount? I was in the middle of booking free dining when it crashed and it hasn't been up for me since.

Up to 30% off the room rate. It is saving me over $200 at Pop for my stay over Rosh Hashanah weekend!

I'm trying to update my July reservation at Pop to get the discount and have been on hold for an hour and a half! I want to hang up but at this point I feel like I have too much time invested to give up!

I was finally able to book a room at BWI. I didn’t get stitch, but things were slow. They should use Flash the Sloth instead of Woody for the “please wait...” graphic.

I was just able to book....finally!!

Me too! Wow! I am glad I stuck with it. Ended up booking on line. Got a 2BR villa for an unheard of price per night! Last year we got the AP rate which dropped OKW 2BR to $600 plus tax (Rack is $1200 and discount is $830 per night). Thought that was good till I got mine today. April 28 through May 3rd. 5 nights @ $480 plus tax for a two bed room. Unreal. Lowest I have paid for several years. Already had existing ressies at POP. Finally got through on the call line half hour ago and cancelled all but first night. Called back to see about adding additional first night at OKW and because it is the day before the new rates they wanted total of $938 for one night. Debating whether to do it since I saved so much for the other five or stay with the Pop for one night.....:tigger: Wonderful way to start the year though! :tigger:

Gotta say, a day like today is what has 100% sold me on using a TA. I saw the room only discount early this morning and emailed her to change my resort for July. I did not notice that it went through my stay over Rosh Hashanah weekend and so did not mention that. Free Dining did not pop up until after I'd sent it - having an AP that was a moot point for me, but I did feel a little guilty about adding to her workload simply for a resort change.

Within 30 minutes of her office hours beginning, she had emailed me that she had changed my resort for July AND she had applied the discount for my Rosh Hashanah weekend stay.

None of me dealing with the crashing website or waiting until I was out of school (I teach) to call and sit on hold. A simple email and it was done. And even if I had not emailed her, she would have applied the discount to my Rosh Hashanah weekend stay - and she said if I had not contacted her about changing, she would have put the one category available at my first resort on hold and checked with me to see if I wanted to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter