• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Webray, will you be at Citywalk for NYE??

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi Webray,

Thanks for the great tips you posted regarding Citywalk for NYE, we are on our way tomorrow.. Are you still coming? Maybe we can meet..I will be with my husband, and we are staying at Holiday Inn Universal....Let me know.. send me an email. I will check it before I leave tomorrow before noon...

:bounce:

Hi,

Funny you should post, I was just thinking about you. Unfortunately, we are in North Carolina and I will not be back home until Mid-Jan...hubby will probably be here for six months...at least.

Please have a wonderful time...it sounds like the party will be even better than last year...the food sounds great...there are at least three famous bands (that I can remember) that will be playing along with everything else.

I wish we were going to be there...even my son said...you mean you aren't going to City Walk for New years...he couldn't believe it...either can I really, but, if I didn't come here...we would be spending New Years apart, so I guess this is better...lol.

Anyway, email me after the party and let me know how it was...webray@aol.com. I am so jealous...I wish we were going.

Have a safe and Happy New year,
Take care
Cheryl

By the way...next time you and hubby to FL...let us know...we would love to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter