Web Search found Interamerican Car Rental. Anyone know them?

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
They came up under Expedia car rentals and when I went to their website, the rate was even lower. I could get two weeks for less than one week with the least expensive of the "big names", Avis. I had really good luck with this when we went to Disneyland and found Fox Car rental and was happy with them, so am really considering this.

We would pick up the evening of May 7, drive to WDW, and probably park the car for a week, except for the occasional trip to get groceries or for an early AM PS, but maybe not even then. I had considered getting a car after we left WDW for the rest of our vacation, but then have the added expense of the shuttle to WDW and a one-way rental fee.

So this is by far the cheapest alternative. Any input on them. A search of this forum produced no threads on them.

Thanks!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter