• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

web cam sites

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
can anyone please post the web cam sites of the port and the other one the ships pass. I want to show DH but can not find them. Also when id the best time to see the Wonder or magic in port? Thanks.

Originally posted by Disneymommie
can anyone please post the web cam sites of the port and the other one the ships pass. I want to show DH but can not find them. Also when id the best time to see the Wonder or magic in port? Thanks.

Click on the Two Palms cam on Saturday, Sunday, and Thursday afternoons around 5:20(eastern time) or so. The ships generally pass two palms between 5:20 and 5:40, depending if they leave the port on time. It only takes the ships a few short minutes to go past two palms. If you would like to see what they look like going past, send an e-mail to apwalters55@comcast.net and in the subject line put, "Ships Going Past Two Palms." I have captured them going past several times, and have put mini-movies together.

www.twopalms.com

Also check out Kroooz-cams.com. They've got port and ship cams from around the world. Occasionally, you catch one of the DCL ships from another ship's bridge cam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter