• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather!

I’m also booked with SWA for a February cruise. Debating booking a one way flight on Frontier that leaves the day before but AFTER my scheduled SW flight just in case. $29, won’t pick a seat and will pay for baggage that day if it comes to it.

We’re booked on SWA in mid-January for a cruise on the Wish. Just booked a back-up reservation on United using accumulated miles, paying the small fee for the taxes. If things look bad for SWA as we get closer, will cancel that and use the United booking. We’re already booked for a three-night hotel stay in Vero Beach prior to the cruise, so we allowed tome for a possible weather delay, but didn’t anticipate a possible airline meltdown.

I’m also booked with SWA for a February cruise. Debating booking a one way flight on Frontier that leaves the day before but AFTER my scheduled SW flight just in case. $29, won’t pick a seat and will pay for baggage that day if it comes to it.
If they haven't straightened it out by February, they might as well fold.

If they haven't straightened it out by February, they might as well fold.
They won't fold. They can just file for chapter 11, restructure and move on. I think they're about the only airline that hasn't done that yet. It might be their time.

Last edited:

That's why we didn't go down to MCO this week, too cold, Boston's the same temps, and SW is 2nd biggest problem. We drive and the whole SE is too cold. At least we have no snow!! lol Friday in the 50's. Using Doplar Weather, going to try again in January but Deff going two weeks in Feb/April, it's when we used to really* go with our kids for years! Anyone know about Pontoon Rentals/Water Sprites, etc are they renting in WDW now? Ty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter