Weather in November

Emmo

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what to expect weather-wise in November. I need to know what clothes to pack, we will be in Vegas before we go to Anaheim!

Thanks in advance for the info.

Here is a weather link:

www.helloanaheim.com/Weather.Cfm

You really will be at the luck of the draw regarding weather. We were at DLR near Thanksgiving in 2005, and had a great clear day in the low 70's and it did not get very cold in the evening. We all wore long pants that day, and at least I wished I had shorts on.

However, I would not plan for shorts. Take some shorts, also take long pants, and take sweatshirts - especially ones you can tie around your waist. You might also be prepared to deal with rain.

Pack planning on dressing in layers. You'll want more in the morning and evening, and less mid day.

:thumbsup2 Thanks Hydro guy and hlbtimes2.

We have been to WDW twice in November and worn skirts/shorts etc. I hoping it will be warm anyway but we will pack light tops and trousers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter