Weather in New York City?

Tinkerbellish

<font color=blue>Is neither sappy, nor pathetic...
I'm trying to pack for my vacation for NYC (leaving tomorrow! :cool1:) but I'm not sure on the weather. The report is reading fairly warm, but with rain? WHAT DO I PACK!?

The last few days I've been wearing lightweight cropped pants and a short sleeved shirt during the day, with a thin cardigan in the evening. A summer dress would be fine. It's not been shorts weather for me yet, but some people are wearing them. It's been a little cool in the evenings, but then again, I'm usually cold even if no one else is.

It has been raining off and on for weeks. Today it started raining, but it only lasted maybe ten minutes or so.

Enjoy your trip!

It's been hot and rainy. Reminds me of Orlando hehe.

I'm wearing the same as the pp.

Definitely bring a raincoat. I got a lot of use out of mine this week.

I hope you bring the sun:goodvibes

Yesterday was the first day in June it didnt rain:scared1:

For clothes, Id pack mostly summer clothes but bring a pair of pants and a sweatershirt or two just in case. Also, an unbrella or poncho might come in handy (but your going to bring the sun, right:thumbsup2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter