• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather in December?

jana

Diva
We are going to DL the first week of December. What is the weather like then? Do I only need to take shorts or should I take some jeans to? We will also be going to San diego. Is the weather there about the same?

I have been a few times the first two weeks of December. Last year I could have worn shorts during the day with pants and a light jacket at night. The previous times were not warm enough (for me) to wear shorts during the day though there were many who did. It was absolutely COLD in the evenings particularly on Friday and Saturday when the park is open until midnight and you are waiting for the parade. It was in the low 40's! We had to purchase extra sweat shirts and wished we had brought heavy coats and long underwear!!!
We will be there again Dec 3-7 and will be prepared for anykind of weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter