Weather in December?

Tucker24

Mouseketeer
looking to visit the first week in December. Is that the rainy season and if so how much?

CA weather in December is usually somewhere between 70 degrees and totally sunny and 45 degrees and rainy...

I know that doesn't help...but it is the truth. Last year we got hammered, this year we are back to doing rain dances.

Only way you can be sure to avoid rain is to come over summer.

You truly never know what you're gonna get when it comes to weather in SoCal. This year we had a number of days in December when it was 80 degrees. It was in the 90s on Thanksgiving. But we had some days in the 60s, too. It can really fluctuated week to week.

We were there last week and my kids wore shorts and t-shirts the entire time. You never know what you are going to get until close to the actual date.

You truly never know what you're gonna get when it comes to weather in SoCal. This year we had a number of days in December when it was 80 degrees. It was in the 90s on Thanksgiving. But we had some days in the 60s, too. It can really fluctuated week to week.

Best observation of 2018!!!!!

My first weeks in December is bits of sunshine and warm and windy and cool, always sweatshirt weather in the evenings.

Rain is a coin toss. But what's guaranteed is that it'll be cool (low - mid 50s) in the mornings and evenings but usually warm between 11:00 and 4:00. I always joke that if you only dress one way, you'll either freeze in the morning or fry in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter