Weather end of March ??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
What type of weather can I expect at the end of March (last week into first week of April)?? Are the crowds as bad as the summer?? It would probably be the week before Easter. Thanks.

Expect rain in March. Might not happen....but is likely to happen. Otherwise the weather is fine. Not too cold, just a high likelyhood of showers.

Thanks for all the great info!!! I'm seriously thinking of visiting the week before Easter. I thought the weather maybe a little more tolerable than summer and I might luck out and the park will have later hours and parades as in summer.

tHe quick way to judge the expected crowds are to watch DL hours - when the park has extended hours (opens early and stays open late) - they expect higher crowds - when the hours a shortened - they expect less people to attend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter