~*Weather and Location*~

Illinois.

0 degrees. 0!!!!! DEGREES!!!!
its probably even colder now. like -2 or something. the wind chill is -20!! do I want to be in florida now or what? =]

South East Wales
Pitch black but i can hear rain and howling winds.

Is it bad to be excited for tomorrow's heat wave of the high being 7*? Ooh and Thursday, it's gonna be 13*! This is just crazy! I wanna go outside or go somewhere but my parent's won't go out. I hope we get no school for cold because a lot of kids walk to school and a lot walk outside to get to classes because the halls are so crowded. Hopefully they'll put those 5 snow days into use soon! :rolleyes1

Is it bad to be excited for tomorrow's heat wave of the high being 7*? Ooh and Thursday, it's gonna be 13*! This is just crazy! I wanna go outside or go somewhere but my parent's won't go out. I hope we get no school for cold because a lot of kids walk to school and a lot walk outside to get to classes because the halls are so crowded. Hopefully they'll put those 5 snow days into use soon! :rolleyes1

YOU GUYS GET 5!?!!?

we only get 1 built in, the rest we have to make up.

YOU GUYS GET 5!?!!?

we only get 1 built in, the rest we have to make up.

Yeah......I'm pretty sure we do. Or, that's what my mom said. =]

I am so mad because my sibs had a week off of school because they had a fire in the school and they don't have to make it up!

DC

I dont know exactly how cold..but its cold :D

I should be a weather girl! Im so amazingly good

"Why lets look at mouse to see what the weather is like... Mouse?"

"Its dang cold now back to you Tom"

ohio. we just had a major snowstorm. cant wait to go to the bus stop tomorrow morning (not)

ohio. we just had a major snowstorm. cant wait to go to the bus stop tomorrow morning (not)
where at in ohio? i just talked to my grandmother in ohio and she said they have no snow!

yay! its 3* above! and we have no wind chill! yipee! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter