We won Dream Fastpasses..twice!!!

chigirl

DIS Veteran
Just returned from 10/22-10/29 trip and am happy to say we won Dream fastpasses twice. First time was on 10/23 at MK...as we were getting on Buzz Lightyear, a CM handed them to us and said "Yeah, you won Dream Fastpasses!"
(I guess we had missed the whole speech because we stopped in line to tie my son's shoe!) That was cool!

Then on 10/25 (DH's birthday) we won again! Just after the Rod Sterling video clip on TOT, when the room goes dark...when the lights came back on there was a CM there who did a little speech about it being the year of a million dreams, etc. yeah! We were excited.

I also witnessed a little boy on Peter Pan get picked as "The rider of the day"...he was awarded a certificate and led on to the ride.

We saw lots of dream cloud ears all week, which was what we REALLY wanted to win, but we can't complain!!!! Winning twice was great!!

The cool part was on TOT two men about 50 years old were riding without their wives and they won the fastpasses. They didn't know about the event, so they thought it was just soooo cool. We saw them a few minutes later on RNRC and their wives were with and were bummed about not winning. The men were like "we rule!"...it was pretty funny.

Oh, we were also picked for the Family Fun Day Parade and had a blast acting like goons!!!! :wizard:

Well now that it's open, we scored that year as well. We were to stay club level at the Boardwalk in September. On arrival we were overwhelmed to find out we were upgraded to the Steeplechase Suite! AKA Presidential Suite. 1600 sq feet of luxury. Fun!

It's fun to see this thread and think back to that year...... we didn't get upgraded to a suite but we won the Year of A Million Dreams Lanyards while at EpCOT and then we won dream fastpasses at Animal Kingdom and then again at Hollywood Studios! (Only my son and I won the ones at HS, when I explained it to the castmember he told us to go to guest services and they'd get some for our other family members.)

Oh I remember that year--at the beginning of our trip we got the dream Fast Passes at DHS. Later in the trip I was sick and stayed in bed in our room at the Poly. DH and DS went to DTD and won the lanyards. It seems like we got the dream fast passes at Epcot, but I can't remember from where.

Just returned from 10/22-10/29 trip and am happy to say we won Dream fastpasses twice. First time was on 10/23 at MK...as we were getting on Buzz Lightyear, a CM handed them to us and said "Yeah, you won Dream Fastpasses!"
(I guess we had missed the whole speech because we stopped in line to tie my son's shoe!) That was cool!

Then on 10/25 (DH's birthday) we won again! Just after the Rod Sterling video clip on TOT, when the room goes dark...when the lights came back on there was a CM there who did a little speech about it being the year of a million dreams, etc. yeah! We were excited.

I also witnessed a little boy on Peter Pan get picked as "The rider of the day"...he was awarded a certificate and led on to the ride.

We saw lots of dream cloud ears all week, which was what we REALLY wanted to win, but we can't complain!!!! Winning twice was great!!

The cool part was on TOT two men about 50 years old were riding without their wives and they won the fastpasses. They didn't know about the event, so they thought it was just soooo cool. We saw them a few minutes later on RNRC and their wives were with and were bummed about not winning. The men were like "we rule!"...it was pretty funny.

Oh, we were also picked for the Family Fun Day Parade and had a blast acting like goons!!!! :wizard:

Cool - we have never gotten them!

My husband and I were on our honeymoon, and we got to stay for an after hours party at Epcot! We rode Soarin and Test Track three times each!

That was the best year ever! We were booked at pop century for my daughters birthday and the upgraded us to the contemporary! I wish they would do this type of surprises again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter