We Will Miss You Dustin!

Dustin,

thanks for all the excellent work you have done with the dis. Your passion for the product always was very evident. Nice work dude.

I was actually quite shocked to hear the news at the end of the show today. We will definitely miss you Dustin. The work you have done to make this show the best Disney podcast out there is something no one else can match. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Deflated - like someone let the air out of a balloon. That's how I felt when I saw this thread :sad:

I have to say, Dustin, you're a huge asset to the DIS team, and I am very sad to see you go :sad1: BUT, I'm sure it was not an easy decision for you, so this new endeavour must be pretty special! Congrats on your next adventure and a new chapter of your life! :goodvibes Feel free to pop back from time to time if you can - I'm sure we'd all love a guest appearance every now and again :thumbsup2

We're really going to miss you. I'm sure it's bittersweet to leave, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

So sad that you are leaving Dustin!! You are such a huge part of the show to me and a huge part of The DIS. So glad I got to meet you in Richmond and hope to see you around in the future as well! Thanks for all you have done and will continue to do. Best of luck in whatever is next for you...I know you will continue to do amazing things wherever you go!!! I am sure the future is very, very bright for you!!!! :)

I really have to stop checking the boards on a Wednesday morning before I've had a chance to listen to the shows!

Dust in The West!
The shows will all sound very different without you on them. You brought a great knowledge and passion for all things Disney and your Cast Member knowledge surely shone through in the segments.

I'm sad I didn't get to meet you, but hopefully you'll pop your head into the shows when you come down to visit WDW (hopefully the love for it hasn't died out)

And while I didn't often listen, I'd have to agree with some of the ladies here, your face will be missed ;-)

Now who is going to go on all the ABD's with Pete?! Tough job that one :thumbsup2

All the best Dustin.

I haven't watched yet but that makes me sad (for us and the crew). Dustin, you're the main reason why I started listening and watching the show. At first I picked only episodes that were specific to my interests (some of your segments from earlier in the year) and then I quickly got drawn in by everyone else too. I think you are a talented and terrific guy (not bad on the eyes, either...did I say that out loud!?!:blush:) I wish you nothing but the best but please don't be a stranger!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving Dustin! Best of luck in your new endeavor and don't forget us!

concurring with PPs! I'm so bummed hearing that Dustin will be leaving DisUnplugged. I've valued his input on the podcasts & truly wish him the best as he moves on to new endeavors! I had really hoped to see you at a DisMeet someday but alas, it won't be happening...

:sad: So sorry to hear this news. You will be sorely missed. Really enjoyed the story of how you came to be part of the DIS team! Best of luck on your next adventure!!! :flower:

Dustin, saying you will be missed is an understatement. You have brought so much to the fans and the DIS. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors but still sad to see you go.

Best of luck to you Dustin! I really enjoyed hearing your perspective on the podcast, especially your discussions about Animal Kingdom. They really added to my enjoyment of that park!!! Until you talked about it, I had never gone out to Rafiki's Planet Watch and now it is a must do when we visit AK!

Laurie

I'm so sad to hear this news. Dustin, you will be missed on all three shows. Good luck in the future.

Dustin, I just want to echo what everyone else has said. Your contribution to the Dis has been phenomenal. I'm so sad that you're leaving but wish you nothing but the best for the future! :):thanks:

Best wishes, Dustin. I always enjoyed your knowledge and the way that you approached the podcast segments.

I just watched the episode and heard the news. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said by others, but Dustin you will be greatly missed brother. Your love of Disney never stopped you from offering critical and insightful commentary on the parks, attractions, and guests themselves. You did it all mostly with a huge smile on your face and a joke ready in your back pocket.

Stepping up to host the segments showed us that you can lead and direct the flow of conversation as well.

Best of luck to you homie and like everyone else I hope you come back to visit the Bob Varley studio some day.

Peace, love and much scrilla!!!

Sorry to hear the news! You will be missed and best of luck for the future!

I am glad I got to meet you (and photobombed by you) at the Hershey meet .... I'll always have that :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter