We will be watching the 4th of July fireworks at Disney World!!!!! Updated 5/11

jesridge

Mouseketeer
Trip Canceled due to our IVF Cycle!!!!

So onto the cast:

First Me: Jessica, I am currently a preschool teacher and I am quiting at the end of this year in order to focus more on school. I'm a Nursing Major and will Graduate December 2010, so excited:) I love all things Disney, This is my sixth trip to Disney World, My first was in January 2007.
098-Copy.jpg

DH: Adam, is a civil engineer, he likes disney (he tries to hide it) His favorite part of Disney World is Drinking & Eating his way around the World Showcase. He lets me plan all our trips and pretty much lets me do whatever I want!!

141.jpg

And the cuteness factor DD: Brianna 8, loves everything Disney, gymnast, cheerleader just took up tennis and has recently decided when she grows up she wants to be a lawyer!(i was very surprised) and DS: Jordan 11, loves disney, football player, baseball player, golfer, says he wants to join the Airforce! They are now joining us on this trip!!
119.jpg
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So I decided to take the Summer Semester off and spend time with my Family. Dh's Grandfather is coming from florida to Indiana to visit the last week of July soooo we are moving our trip up and we are now going to be at Disney World July 1st-5th can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo we made one last change to our July Trip and decided to take the kids with us, we couldn't stand the thought of spending the 4th Of July without them, we have never celebrated a holiday apart. Sooo it's a family trip now :) that's actually what I wanted to begin with so I got it for Mother's Day!!!! Yay!!!

ADR's So far

July 2nd
Magic Kingdom
4:50~Crystal Palace

July 3rd
5:00~Yak & Yeti's

July 4th
Epcot
5:20~ Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

July 5th
8:40 ~1900 Park Fare

Today I got a crazy idea, must have been all the Mother's Day love my husband & kids bestowed upon me, I asked DH why don't we invite your parents to go to Disney with us this July :scared1:, they have never been to Disney World. I have no idea what came over me. No, really my in-laws are very nice, and unintrusive (unlike my own family) they are really great to DD & DS and love them alot despite the fact that they are really their step-grandchildren, they have never treated as anything other than family. I think I have a little guilt as My Mom and 2 of my sisters have gone of Disney vacations with me and I thought it was time we invite his family! So DH is going to talk to them later today and ask them if they would like to join us. DD & DS are exstatic they love Grandma Sue & Grandpa Dave & have alot of fun with them!

DH didn't get a chance to talk to MIL & FIL yesterday, plans to do it later today.

We had to change our trip a little, DH could not get July 1st off so we are now going the 2nd-10th he felt guility and let us add on five days :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Got the day Off! Yay! I had planned to go on a field trip with DS to Indy to watch the Indy cars practice but Adam really wanted to go so I sucked it up and let him go, but still took the day off!! hope they have fun!!!

Adam still hasn't talked to MIL & FIL so I am not sure if they are coming yet!

I am trying to talk Adam into buying Annual Passes, we go at least 2-3 times a year but he feels since we live in Indiana we won't get enough use out of them. I think we would go more often if we got the passes, and we have a seven day trip (July) and a 5 day trip (october) planned and have discussed the possibilty of going again for Christmas. I think they would be very useful! Not sure if I'll be able to talk him into it :(

We made the decision not to fly as the least expensive flight I could find was over $1300 at Christmas I was able to get airfare for $870 and was hoping to get close to the same. So now that we are driving we might stay offsite & also go to Universal as DS has been begging to go, he really wants to check out the new Harry Potter stuff, we are big Harry Potter Fans:)

I am making our countdown calander today I got all the stuff to make it Sunday but put it off as we have been doing some home remodeling and it was a busy day!

July 2nd
~Leave Indiana~

July 3rd
~Arrive Florida~
AK
5:00~Yak & Yeti's

July 4th
EPCOT
5:20~ Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

July 5th
MK
8:40 ~1900 Park Fare

July 6th
DHS

July 7th
Universal Studios

July 8th
Blizzard Beach

July 9th
Fort Meyers Visit Grandpa Ridge

Pictures From our previous Disney Vacations!!!

These are From February 2010
029-2.jpg

028.jpg

026.jpg

013.jpg

059.jpg

054-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

December 2009
130.jpg

056.jpg

054.jpg

051.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

These are From July 2009 (DH & I's Adult Only Trip)

These are From July 2009 (DH & I's alone trip)
165.jpg

178-Copy.jpg

These are From our February 2008 Trip
056-2.jpg

029.jpg

050.jpg

032-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

065.jpg

These are From our 1st Trip January 2007
dis12007.jpg

dis22007.jpg

dis42007.jpg

^ waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion she looks Pretty scared, this is her Favorite ride now!
dis52007.jpg

dis62007.jpg

^ Tigger kissed her after this picture she was sooo embarrassed

I am thinking of booking BBB for DD she has wanted to do it since she 1st heard of it but we have not yet had a chance. The boys are going to book a day of golfing so I thought it would be a good time for her to do BBB!

Unrelated Vacation News: We just heard back from our IVF Doctor and we are ready to try another cycle soo we have an appointment Next Friday the 21st! and if all goes as expected we should have our beta pregnancy test on July 2nd before we leave for vacation I am unsure if this is a good or bad thing. If it's positive of course it's something else great to celebrate on Vacation but if it's negative it might put a damper on our fun!! Hmmm something to think about!!!

Some Pictures of DS trip to the Brickyard in Indy Due to rain they didnt get to watch the cars qualifing laps :( DS & DH were a little sad about it.

Picture aren't great DH took them from his phone because I forgot to pack the camera for them.
indy5.jpg

DS Class
indy11.jpg

indy12.jpg

indy13.jpg

indy16.jpg

indy4.jpg

indy3.jpg

DS & His Best Friend

I finally found airfare in our budget but it required us to change our dates to July 4th- July 10th

Our Flight will leave Indy @ 11:30 & Arrive in Orlando at 5:50 (with a plane change in Chicago)

Our Flight Home will leave MCO @ 6:35 AM and arrives at IND @ 11:00

have to decided between this and driving I am totally leaning toward Flying.
We are really only losing one day this way as we would have spent the 2nd & 1/2 the 3rd Driving and the 10th we would have left early in order to be home early on Sunday!

I will discus with DH tonight and if we decide to fly book our flight this evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter