WE NEED YOUR HELP COLLECTING PETE RANTS!

I can't remember the episode, maybe someone else can. They were discussing people would be wanting to go all out and dress themed when galaxy edge opened.
He said that's not me. You'll still see me with my Prada bag.

I don't have the specifics, but rants about cabanas in Tomorrowland, O'Hana, the lack of Christmas lights all on the backside of the Castle, and the construction timeframe of Disney Springs parking garages were good ones!

First show of 2016 there was a rant about metal detectors finally showing up at security. There are plenty of other Pete rants relating to WDW being private property and addressing the outrage in regards to policy changes.

Back in 2011 with apparently nothing better to do, I put together a montage of Pete's rants when the show was audio-only. Topics included Disney coffee, the lack of resort-specific merchandise, D23, Universal, and the food selection on his ABD trip to Italy.

Unfortunately the only full show I still have is from 3.11.2009, where Pete goes off on Disney's introduction of D23. The segment starts at 4:40 and the rant gets going at 7:22 and is about 5 minutes of classic Pete. I tried to lookup where I got the other rants from, but I could only find shows going back to 2013 in the archive.

I tried to attach the montage I made, but it was blocked because of it being an mp3 file.

Any rant involving Meg "The Cleaning Lady" Crofton must be included.....

Oh ...I believe there was also a classic Starbucks on Main St. rant, and possibly an Alcohol in MK rant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter