We need a new bed!

JenEMT

I share a birthday with Disneyland!
Looking to see if anyone knows how to get a good deal. I use sites such as ebates and swagbucks. We frequent Costco. So I'm wondering if anyone out here knows how or where to get a great deal. I want a tempurpedic and hubby wants a sleep number. We need some good sleep lol!!

Looking to see if anyone knows how to get a good deal. I use sites such as ebates and swagbucks. We frequent Costco. So I'm wondering if anyone out here knows how or where to get a great deal. I want a tempurpedic and hubby wants a sleep number. We need some good sleep lol!!

I am getting wonderful sleep in the past month for the first time in years ! Didn't get either of the ones you mentioned, considered them only as " wishful thinking" as they were/are way out of my $$$ comfort zone. I use " Overstock.com " for many things, so I took a chance. Great sale and sleeping through the night for the first time in years.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...Queen-size-Foam-Mattress/6378792/product.html

I would research the tempurpedic. I bought one had it in my house for 28 days, and had to return it. It let off gases ( they called it off gassing and all mattresses do it). It gave me such severe headaches I had to go the hospital. We were lucky and they returned it and I got a different mattress. Once the mattress was out of my house I felt a lot better. I then googled and found other people had the same issue ( and some didn't). Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Casper is another great choice. They also offer a 100 day free trial.

You can find a good comparison here: http://www.mattressnerd.com/casper-vs-tuft-and-needle-vs-saatva/

Based on reviews and what people I know have said, I would choose either of them over a temperpedic or a sleep number.

Thank you for this link!!! We have been looking for a mattress as well-my parents have the memory foam topped sleep number and LOVE it (I slept on it once and loved it as well) but they are stinking expensive!! Mainly looking for something that keeps us cool and where I don't feel hubby tossing and turning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter