We met Ryno at Universal Studios Hollywood!

The Renegade

Earning My Ears
Hello!

Wasn't sure where to post something like this but we had to share it somewhere! This past weekend my wife and I spent the day at Universal Studios Hollywood and truth be told, it was sort of a rough visit with the crowd levels and the park's lack of accessibility accommodations for our other party members. We decided to break away from our group a little bit early and head back home but what are the odds that on the way out, we'd catch the one and only Ryno Clavin with his group walking in?!

This definitely turned our day around. We can't tell you how much we appreciate both he and his party being kind enough to stop for a few photos and some small talk. Whenever we visit Disney World, we always joke about how funny it would be to run into someone from the DIS around the parks but we figured it'd never happen (let alone out here in California!). Part of me is always a tad nervous when it comes to meeting folks you see online, in movies, etc. because you never really know if they're as friendly in person but I'm happy to report that Ryno was as friendly and awesome as you'd expect!

Thanks again, Ryno, for taking time out of your day in the park to say hello to us! I hope you had an awesome time in Super Nintendo World. My wife is thrilled that you're both on the same Power Up Band team, too (Team Yoshi)!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter