We met Earl on 2/9/02

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
nhrenee, MG, and I had the chance to meet Earl the morning of 2/9. He told us about tech stuff on the Hulk and Spiderman. We even got a backstage look at the Spiderman computers! Then we rode in the best and smoothest Scoop of them all! Out of respect for Earl's privacy, I will not post his photo (I didn't even take one). Oh, and don't ask for someone named Earl at the parks. That isn't his real name. That's all I will say. :)

It was my pleasure. Sorry I couldn't make it back for Saturday, but I had to get the home internet connection repaired. It was one of those "we'll be there between noon and four kind of things". Thanks to everyone who came out to the parks this weekend. I hope that you all had a good time.

P.S. - Earl is actually part of my real name. Just not the part that I use.:cool:

Oh No, now there are more people that have to die because they know!

You shouldn't have done it! ;-)

Just kidding...Earl is an awesome guy ;-)

i was in orlando this week but we were doing the disney stuff this time...<sigh> it would have been an awesome to meet earl and MG.

who won the pork brains barry?:D

:earseek: The Elusive EARL!! :earseek:

I am SOOOOO JEALOUS !!!

This is the ultimate of the non-MG-Con disappointments!! Waaaaaaaa!!

Earl!
Thanks again for the tour. It was interesting to see and hear about the "techie" side of things! Sorry we missed you at lunch. Notatourist showed up to say hello!

Spaceman: The pork brains went to the low scorer, MzDis's son, thing one, (I only had 10,000 more so it was close for me:rolleyes: )

The prizes for high scores were Chocolate covered Ika (dried SQUID! Won by: drum roll:

Robert Walker.

2nd place, with a prize of dried squid, was won by Rocketman!

I'm glad I didn't have to eat the squid. It's rather rubbery.

The next prize will be a date with a Victoria Secret's model. :)

I will participate in that shoot out. MIB and I rode on Sunday after lunch at Mythos and did a little test. We found out that 2 people in the same car can get 999999. We were thinking that it might be a little harder with more than 2 due to each person shooting for the same targets.

Make the winner a date with Spiderman and even I'D take a course with MIB999999! :D

Originally posted by Robinrs
Make the winner a date with Spiderman and even I'D take a course with MIB999999! :D

Why take a course, for all you know i may be Spiderman thru the week.:D :D

So will "Earl" entertain all guests when they come down? We'll be back in November for sure if not sooner...just depends on the money situation. We would love to meet Earl. He seems like such a great ambassador for the Universal parks on these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter