• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We may be coming back sooner than we thought!

usschmidt

We got to see everything and get a Dole Whip!
Our original plan was to take a 2 year break and then get AP's again. We just bought a house last year and a new-to-us car. Not much left over for extras. But dh has been collecting "applause rewards" at work and has accumulated over $750! We can convert these awards into Disney Gift Cards, and then use the GC's to purchase AP's!!!! (This is how we got our AP's in 2008.) I know it's not enough to totally pay for them, but just thought thought of those AP's being affordable to us is making me light-headed lol! Please put good vibes out for us that he wins $500 more by fall!

BTW I miss you all. I haven't been on here much b/c it makes me too sad. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other :lovestruc

Our original plan was to take a 2 year break and then get AP's again. We just bought a house last year and a new-to-us car. Not much left over for extras. But dh has been collecting "applause rewards" at work and has accumulated over $750! We can convert these awards into Disney Gift Cards, and then use the GC's to purchase AP's!!!! (This is how we got our AP's in 2008.) I know it's not enough to totally pay for them, but just thought thought of those AP's being affordable to us is making me light-headed lol! Please put good vibes out for us that he wins $500 more by fall!

BTW I miss you all. I haven't been on here much b/c it makes me too sad. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other :lovestruc
Hooray!! Hope things work out so you can get your Disney fix!!:lmao:
I am always looking for the next way to get back to DLR myself..I sooo understand!!

Thanks! I just don't have anyone to share this with irl other than my husband. We're keeping it a secret from the girls...for fun and just in case ;)

I've never seen Capt EO, paddled the canoes, or any of the thrill rides in DCA. I'm hoping we'll get to do those things soon...and of course, WOC :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter