WE MADE IT!!! We passed ROFR!!!

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
I just had to share with everyone!! We are soon to be new "owners" at SSR. We passed ROFR today, and now we are just waiting on the closing. We bought 280pts. I am so EXCITED :banana: I could just scream!! I am ready to pack and head to WDW tonight!:woohoo: A huge THANKS:grouphug: goes out to everyone that helped us make this decision (we have been thinking about purchasing DVC since 1997.)

:tink:
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pluto:

:sulley: :dumbo: :tigger: :figment: :goofy: :mickeyjum :ccat: :donald: :simba: :stitch:

Congrats, I am waiting for closing too!!

:cool1:

I could only afford 170 pts, but I wouldn't be suprised to see us do an add-on... someday.

:cool1: :cool1: Can't remember where in La you are from, but

Welcome to the Neighborhood !

may you have many many wonderful trips to the Mouse's House !

Congratulations!!!! WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION (oops) I mean the VACATION CLUB! We own a contract at SSR too. It was our "addonitis" purchase. You will most likely come down with addonitis yourself within a year or two. Don't worry, it happens to all of us. The cure is simple...you buy more points and you instantly feel better.:goodvibes I am leaving in 6 days for a week in a 2bdrm at SSR. This will be out first stay in a 2 bdrm. Can't wait. Counting down the days. Have fun planning your next vacation at your new home!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter