we leave tomarrow for th fort

Oregon mouse lover

Earning My Ears
I can not belive that it is finaly here. We leave tomarrow night from Oregon on a red eye, so the kids will sleep. I can't wait!!!!!!

What fun! I always do red eye flights when I travel with my kiddos, the only rough part is getting them up to get off the plane.. that can be a little stressful, but you have the pixie dust on your side, no sweat I'm sure!! :thumbsup2

The kids are 2, 5, 9, 12 the two youngest are boys and the two older are girls. We are staying in a cabin, and we rented a cart from Kenny. I will post some photos while we are there.

The kids are 2, 5, 9, 12 the two youngest are boys and the two older are girls. We are staying in a cabin, and we rented a cart from Kenny. I will post some photos while we are there.

Have a great time! Please do a trip report when you return - we'll be headed to the cabins next year and I'm always looking for TR on the cabins. (Although from lurking here so much I'm nearly ready to just buy a pop-up and have done!)

You will have a great time!!! Wish I was heading for the Fort....I'll have to wait till next Oct.! Enjoy!!!!!!!

Have fun! It should be beautiful weather and not crowded in the loops. :)

I'm adding my request for another trip report. Hope you are having a great trip and will share your experiences and pictures when you return home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter