• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We leave in one day!!

Tinkerbelle32

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving at the Port Orleans Riverside on Tuesday!!! :cool1: . My kids still have no idea that we are going back Disney! They are going to be so thrilled. Anyone else going to be there at that time? Would love to see some of you all. Tink
P.S. Happy New Year!

hi
travelling from the u.k. on tuesday, staying offsite though. just finnishing the ironing for packing tomorrow. cats have gone to the cattery, car to long term car park. not much left to do. will be surfing the web to keep me going. have a lovely holiday. :banana: ::MickeyMo :banana:

Susan1- Have a safe flight and a great time at Disney World!
P.S. We might be traveling to the U.K. this summer! Tink

Tinkerbelle32 said:
Susan1- Have a safe flight and a great time at Disney World!
P.S. We might be traveling to the U.K. this summer! Tink

hi
if you want any information about th u.k. p.m. me - will try and help. a loveley person from pa. has helped me plan a tour of "amish country" which i have always wanted to do :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a great time!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter