We just got the $99 HRH rate!

I called and he checked for me and said it was for specific states and he couldn't give it to me...

It was worth a try though.

1) LOVED IT!!! Hard Rock RULES!!!
2) Did not get an upgrade, did not get my Loews welcome gift
3) Did not care, the place was fabulous!!!
4) Was never asked for my Fan Club card
5) Be sure to use the path to the right of the pool, it's WAY shorter! The boat transportation is a joke, you can walk it 20 times faster, and it's a very short walk.
6) Enjoy the Velvet Lounge!! It ROCKS!!
7) The pool is heated and very nice, but very shallow, and only one hot tub that we could find, but it was deserted. They talk about an underwater sound system.... we did not notice anything special.
8) THE BEDS ARE GREAT
9) THE STAFF WAS GREAT
10) I can not wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! I agree with the boat transportation, but I think it's more for ambience than speed! We used it just once and that was enough!

Sue
1) Thanks!! Yep it was great!! Wish we had cut Disney short and spent more time at Universal. Food and Wine at Disney was a bummer this year.
2) We ate at Mythos for lunch. FABULOUS!!! DH wanted to know why I hadn't brought him there before. We loved the decor. He had a sushi salad and then the balsimic chicken. Thought it was the best ever. I had tempura sushi, and lobster-cheese-corn bisque. I wasn't as thrilled, but still enjoyed it very much. It was our Anniversary (and they knew it) and was a little dissapointed that they didn't do anything extra for it. BUT that is no big deal, and I can't wait to go back, even if it's just for desert. We also went to HR Cafe after the parks closed for pig sandwiches. Had the BEST waiter I've ever had anywhere!!!!! There was no wait at either place.
3) I thought the crowds were the same as last year (we like to go in October) even with the rain. The express pass machines were closed on most rides, but we were still able to use express pass. There really was no need, and even funny that anyone could just walk up the express path because NO ONE was ever there checking.
4) The HRH did not seem full at all, but we were told it was full when we asked for an upgrade. hmmm.... The lobby was never too busy, the pool was not crowded, we had the hot tub to ourselves for a long time. The Velvet Lounge wasn't even that busy.
5) LOVED IT!!!

Just got a great deal on Southwest Airlines to fly four of us to Orlando from Richmond VA for only $117 ea. round trip this morning. So instead of driving all day we can fly in a day early.

HRH gave us the $99 rate for Friday 12/14.

I could not fine this rate for that date on any website (DisRes kept comming up at $129) - I had to phone the HRH direct.

Lou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter