We just bought into DVC

DizneyDreamer

Earning My Ears
DH and I just bought into DVC..at the Villias at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

We just got back from the WL just over a week ago and fell in love with it. Now we get to go back over and over and over and over again!! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS! We own at BWV but stayed at the WL hotel last Thanksgiving. It is a beautiful setting - it was great with all the Christmas decorations. I love to keep planning those trips! Enjoy & happy vacationing. ;)

Welcome Home! We were just there over a week ago also. Fell and love and added on. We loved the feel of the place.:D

Our family just bought at the VWL. Isn't it great knowing you'll be back so much more now. A hearty "Welcome Home" from the NJParkHoppers!!!! Well done!!!

<APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET>

We bought at VWL too! Love the atmosphere there. I know you will too. A very big "Welcome Home" to you.

Welcome home!
We stayed there during our last trip and it is beautiful.
If I had enough $$ I'd buy more points, but I have 670 and thats plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter