• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We just booked at HOJO Anaheim!

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hello,

We just booked a room for August 1- August 4th at the HOJO Anaheim. We booked a QQ2 room in Building 1 I believe? We were somewhat confused by all the different rooms/views/bed sizes, but figured that we definetly wanted Queen size. Is Building 1 good? Should we email about a certain side, room #, etc...? There were Disneyland views for more money, but from the map of the hotel I couldn't figure out since they had those rooms in our building which is kind of far from the road.

Well I'm excited, after reading nothing but good reviews I'm happy we choose this hotel!

Building 1 is good- Ive stayed there 2 of my 3 Hojo trips (and I think thats where I'll be in July) Both times we had a park view but this time we don't- Ive never had any complaints about the hotel :)

-em

It seems as though Building 1 & 2 are "older", but they were all refurbished it seems!?? If anyone has pictures of Building 1 inside or outside, please PM or post the link!

Thanks
Mike

I just got back from a stay at the Hojo's and we were in Building 1 on the 6th floor with a view of the park. We were close to the end of the building though and could hear the freeway noise quite clearly. I imagine if we had been on the non park view side it would have been even louder. Building 1 is the high rise building with 7 stories; the other buildings are lower. The room was relatively large. We loved the location, as it is great to be able to walk to the parks.

Do you find out your building # at the time of making the ressie? That's the impression I got from the OP. I've never stayed there but have a ressie in July-2 Dbl, Balcony, ctyd view. I'll have to go back and see if there's a building # mentioned. Does anyone have any idea where rooms like this are located?

Simba's Mom said:
Do you find out your building # at the time of making the ressie? That's the impression I got from the OP. I've never stayed there but have a ressie in July-2 Dbl, Balcony, ctyd view. I'll have to go back and see if there's a building # mentioned. Does anyone have any idea where rooms like this are located?

If you look at the map on the one page of the website ...it shows the types of rooms , what they have (room size / bed type / building #).

Room types

It seems you would have a room in Building 3,4,5,6 which is in the center of the resort. We were going to choose these, but my parents did not want the double beds, queen size is what they were interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter