• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We hit the motherload of upgrades at Contemporary! ** Updated with photos **

Thank You! I have been looking forward to hearing more about this trip and seeing photos. What a dream room and view...it is stunning!!!!!

Congratulations... One question. Is there a password to look at the pictures.

Sorry I found it. nevermind

Wow....and to think I was excited to get an upgrade at the WL for
a CY view:rotfl2:
Kerri

Thanks! Glad people are enjoying the photos. Hope each and every one of you gets to experience the pampering of being on the 14th floor someday!

Tiger :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. What an incredible upgrade. It sounds like you had a very magical trip!

DID I MISS SOMETHING?? I DID NOT SEE ANY PICTURES!!!!:confused3

Here is my post from page 3 with the photo links, Tiger :)

I'm back! We had a great time at our other resorts, but after such a long vacation, we were anxious to get home. I've sorted through over 2,000 photos and chosen the best photos of the Contemporary VP suite. Here they are as promised:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ierge Level/

password: disneyfamily

Enjoy the photos! If anyone ever has the opportunity to stay in suite 4909, I would highly recommend it!

Here also is the link to my mini-review between Contemporary Concierge and Yacht Club. Contemporary won hands-down (and not because of the upgrade either)!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831614

Tiger

AFter viewing your photos, how I kick myself for our first ever trip to WDW not booking the MK view at the Contemporary! We had a beautiful lake view 1st floor room for that stay. Well I guess, we just have to stay at the Contemporary again someday. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on the upgrade what a surprise for you!

Congratulations! Lucky you!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos - it was so fun to see them!

AWSOME! Disney still got it love the magic of Disney and you kow it comes in all shapes and forms....but your right you hit the motherload so happy you had an awsome beginning to your trip:cool1:

awesome pixie dust!!! princess: That is SOOO amazing!!!

I am curious what room type your orginal ressie for? Our 1st stay there we had an upgrade from wing to the tower and we were VERY pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter