We have been back 3 weeks

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
I have been MIA and still need to edit tons of photos and honestly even though I brought my DSLR I did not get any great photos especially in Disney because it is hard with the kids, when we go to WDW next month I am buying PP+ and leaving my real camera home. But we had an awesome time and are hoping to go back for three weeks in a few years when the kids are a little older and we are signing them up for Cantonese Chinese school to learn more since DH barely teaches them any. I promise to post some pics an info soon althought it will not be a detailed TR like others do.

But I wanted to share this YouTube video I just found, it totally makes me want to go back!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...+cantonese&first=1&_tsrc=apple&sigb=12u2g8c2s

Love it! I had asked for a Mandarin version on my TR; but Cantonese will do. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter