We had a great time last night!!! Thanks everyone.

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful evening. We really had the best time. It was nice to have dinner with friends. I think you really miss that when you move to a new area. The company was awesome....Kevin, mom, John, Rick, Lori, Jackie, Jeff, Shelly, Dianer and bostongirl (loved chatting with you). The food was so good or I was just really hungry.:rotfl: The CTT offers a $20 lobster dinner and it was amazing along with my chowder. The rib appetizer is great for kids (thanks for that suggestion Kevin). Probably one of the best nights out for us in a long time and we sure needed it after the week our family had. So thanks again to everyone for the great company and time. We cant wait for the cruise now!! Oh and Kevin thanks for the cruise secrets. *taunt taunt taunt*.....

Thanks for sharing Liz. Meeting up with a lot of friends for a nice evening like this can really be fun; especially at CTT.

We'll see you and everyone else on PC 2.0 if not sooner. :)

NOTE: Liz is taunting not me!!!

It was a great night. I was really happy to see Diana could make it. It was really great to be able to talk to her again.

Don, definitely need to get there on a Friday!!

It was a terrific evening.

We all had a great time.

Yes.....Liz and Jackie (Chickie) were told cruise secrets. You will hav to get the information from them.

My suggestion would be to PM them FB (slap? smack? hit?......whatever you do you on FB) and pump them for information.

It was a terrific evening.

We all had a great time.

Yes.....Liz and Jackie (Chickie) were told cruise secrets. You will hav to get the information from them.

My suggestion would be to PM them FB (slap? smack? hit?......whatever you do you on FB) and pump them for information.

I have my guesses! :surfweb:

I've tried to figure it out, but I just can't. What restaurant is CTT?

I know, I know!!!!

Celebration Town Tavern.

Never been there.

I get bonus points for paying attention to the podcast.

I am truly pathetic! I've been there twice and didn't figure it out!

I also know (without having been there) that it has excellent lobster chowder. (hhmmm... hope I remembered that correctly)

After having dinner at Boma the night after CTT I must say there is really no comparison. Save some money and eat in Celebration. Well worth the drive over. The changes they made to Boma IMO are not good ones.

Had a very nice time. Glad I got there. The lobster bisque was truely super! I can't believe I'd never been there on a Fri night before to try it. All the times we've gone there, it's been Sat pm or Sun afternoon. The company was cool, great to meet everyone. VERy imprompto night. Dian-er

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter